MTH401 CURRENT MID TERM PAPERS FALL 2017You can read and Download Current Mid Term Papers from December 9 to December 20 and You can also Download MTH401 Mid Term Past Papers from the Download Button given below:
MTH401 DECEMBER 9 MID TERM PAPER
My MTH401 [differential equations] today Mid Term Paper.
MCQs were eventually easy and they weren't that much hard to solve.
Most of the MCQs were from chapter No 3 to 12.
2 marks questions:
- Variations of parameters to find the value of w1
- Show independence b/w p(x) and g(x)
- To find IF of a differential equation given
- Showing the equation to prove coefficients(given from chapter 16
- First order linear equation to be solved DE was given.
- Finding Annihilator operator approach of a given DE
DOWNLOAD MTH401 PAST MID TERM PAPERSDear Students, You can now easily download MTH401 Mid Term Past Papers Collection from the Download button below:
MTH401 Solved Mid term Paper 2012 - 2013
If MTH401 Current and Past Mid Term Papers provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) was helpful. Please Share it with your friends.
More Current Papers will be added as Soon as students will share with us. If You have attempted CS201 Mid term Papers Fall 2017 Please share with us in comments section below. Thank You.
Assignment 2 CS504, Deadline= 25th January 2018, Marks = 20, (Two pages assignment)
There is a context aware mobile application which provides services to end users about nearby restaurant for lunch/dinner, nearby mosque, hospitals, and schools using sensor/s. This Context aware application works with a combination of sensors in order to adjust themselves according to their external environment. Few other requirements are also illustrated below:
- Application can find nearby restaurants by taking advantage of sensors like GPS, accelerometer, time, etc. Application will take context aware decision based upon user’s location, activities, etc.
- Application should provide a user friendly interface to user in order to view nearby restaurant, mosques, hospitals, schools. The view can either be list, grid or maps based.
- The application should provide user with interface for setting priorities for his meal time (lunch, dinner etc.) alerts using time.
- The application should be able to detect weather the person is busy or free to use the application.
For further understanding of the system, use case diagram of this system is given below:
Q: Draw the logical model/class diagram of the above scenario.
Q: Draw the architecture of the above system (three tiers) and mention which architectural style can map with this system with proper justification.
Rules for Marking
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date
- The assignment is copied
- The assignment solution does not have own ID as database name
- The assignment solution has other student ID